We went to the cabin a few weeks ago and enjoyed what little sunshine the summer had left to offer. Also drove to E-burg and visited Ryan's Alma Mater. Go Wildcats! I think it was a little weird for him to walk down the sidewalks in a straight line, not slur during our conversations, and be eating at his favorite burger joint long before the hours of 2am. I kept waiting for some random kid to come up to us and say "Hey, I think you're my dad." But we lucked out, and as for now, Hadley is his only biological kid we know of.
He's going to kill me when he reads this.
Peace out sunshine...see you on the flip side. Fo' real.
Note to self: I shouldn't blog after work
13 comments:
Love the one of you and Hads snuggling - eat up that special time before sweet little babe comes:-) xoxo
LOVE the pic of you and Hads reading Dora. You are both too cute!
I spy a u-tote-em Cheeseburger Basket.
Holla.
me thinks someone has a favorite grey sweater and a favorite creepy/funny face to make. i concur- the pic of you and hadley is very sweet. your face says it all:)
Yes...also noticed the fav grey sweater too. Makes me remember the stupid purple striped shirt i wore EVERYDAY at the end of my prgnancy with Eda. It was the only thing that fit. ;)
you guys are too funny. looks like a fabulous weekend.
Isn't the sweater awful...but so toasty. Ryan made me leave it at the cabin:(.
He is going to kill you, but totally worth it. So jealous of your weekend. Looks like super fun times. :)
poor Ryan, thank goodness he really does not remember anything of those years!! I love your grey sweater, it is cabin perfect.
Meg - your sweater could join the "Dog Coat Hall of Fame" - love it! And agree with B-Z about the memory thing -
lol the Sundstroms have a long tradition of 'dog feeding' coats, sweaters and shoes. This is a perfect addition to that closet of horrors. And where do you get those burgers in e-burg? I never find anything except mcdonalds.
Umm pretty sure Josh and I were supposed to come on this trip. JK kind of. You ate at Campus U Tote Em, I know I used to flip those burgers baby and yes it must have been very weird for Ryan to not be covered in 7-11 nacho cheese sauce at 2am in Eburg. I just made myself LOL. Anyways, Megs you do not have to worry about a child out there, Ryan was too busy watching the hit tv show friends! Love you Ry.
Seriously, can we come next time?
Can you please show pictures of your baby belly? Quit hiding it. We know you're preggers.
Post a Comment