Countdown time begins. 6 weeks left!!! I eat ice like a meth addict, all grocery stores within a 30 miles radius have sold out of Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Chips, and I feel like my new nickname should be "Big Fat Goalie" (name that Friends episode for 20 points). Still thrilled with this bean inside of me, still in NO rush for him/her to come out.
And still don't have a boys name.
Poor little purple shirt...those stiches are being tested like nobodies business.

24 comments:
Wow. Fat?? Um, not at all. You look tiny! Seriously.
i love bode(n)
can't wait to meet him/her. until about a week ago I was quite positive it was a HE...yesterday while weeding I decided he is in fact a SHE. No ultrasound needed.
My vote is Evan.
Do it.
You get one week or I claim it for my own un-born child.
i'm sort of dying over your collar bone thingys and your mouth.. it's like you were trying to smile or trying not to crack up. i also love your always in style paris hilton arm on the hip. 2 hip hip hoorays for no more shower background. and... i think you look great. healthy with a nice bump and a cute little rump.
you are adorable. and Bode is a cute name! and i HOPE HOPE HOPE it's a boy, cuz the fam could sure use one! :)
I can't believe there are only 6 weeks left!!! And I'm really glad I have never had to be pregnant at the same time as you because I'd feel like a fat cow next to you- you look amazing! And I thought we picked a boy name last Friday from my class...shoot, I already ordered all sorts of monogrammed things from Pottery Barn...rats!
Are you making the "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" face?
And thank goodness you followed up, "I eat ice like a meth addict" that you've had your fair share of kettle chips because I was going to have to gag myself with a spoon. What prego O.D.s on frozen water?
Brooke is very unisex fyi, drop the e for a boy and keep the e for a girl. Holler!
Funny...Boden/Bode/Bo was going to be Eda's name if she was a boy. LOVE that name! But...I think it's a girl. ;) You look nothing close to fat. Fabulous is more like it. I am excited that I will have an excuse to invite myself over. Oh, and treat package should be arriving soon! ;)
Meg. You are cute. Love that you unknowingly solicited all our blog-pinions on names. Have no idea what you've been tossing around...my unsolicited blog-pinion: Gibson, like the guitar.
atticus, grady, sawyer, cooper
just sayin' you've thrown some gems on the scrap heap.
ok . i have to say, please, no atticus.
sorry zaide.
Because we can't...you must rock the Thatch -- Thatcher Drew Prentice. That way you can have your secret pick too ;) -- I know you deep down. xoxo
meg... remember what ry said about the kids who get chosen last in P.E. class? i'm spotting a few of those type names floating around. pick wisely. i'm sort of a believer in ry's philosophy.
Megan your belly is perfect! So excited to meet baby P!
I nearly fell out of my chair when you said you were od'ing on ice - wow - that is a guilty pleasure!?! Ummm-hello! You look amazing - are you sure you aren't just 20 weeks? I do not care what it is, or what its name is, just looking forward to snuggling a newborn. God knows I would have a million of them if I had a million more dollars.
Ross: What was Monica's nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
Joey: Big Fat Goalie.
At least it's not Fat Naked Guy. That would be so much worse.
Muah.
(btdub, I knew that from memory. This is why I should teach your daughter).
okay you are the cutest pregnant woman ever!! i was that big at like 13 weeks.
now before you name that kid atticus look up what it means in greek, yikes!
I vote holden, sy, sawyer,or asher.
xo
m
love thatcher. love asher, holden and sawyer too.
The One With The Embryos! So glad you still quote Friends like I do!
You look great, of course! And what a lucky little one!
That is one cute bump, I want to rub it. XOXO
You are friggin adorable. Seriously. And I can't help you with a boy's name...we can't think of one either. (Okay, I should say we can't agree on one.)
I can put my vote in for the unisex name though: Graeme is a very very good name for a boy or girl. And it would show me just how much you miss me. Just sayin.
That is from the episode when they are playing for the apartment! Ross' Lightening Round!
Lady I was that big at 27 weeks!! you look AMAZING.
TRYGVE. Best name ever but I'm the only non Swede who likes it evidently. My second choice is something simple like Jack or Sam. Playground safe names!
I'm pretty sure your belly is the size of one of my boobs when I'm pregnant. You are adorable. And yes, boy names are super hard!
Post a Comment