i wish your long fingers had not been pointed out, cuz now it's all i can see and it's kinda grossing me out. at least make sure you keep your toes off the blog please.
For some reason I feel like I have seen this look before. Many times. Glad you're back Miss Popularity! Oh, and since I never sent cookies to fatten you up I was thinking candy. Any favorites? Geez, will you please call me sometime? I have SOOO much to talk to you about!
Meg, do you put pretty lemons in a vase just for you and Ry? That's the stuff that only happens to impress people at most homes. And your Fall colors for placemats... So perfect. Why do you hang out with me?
Meg, I was ready to beg Michelle to plead my case for an invite to be able to continue reading your blog! Glad you are back. :-) Your way with words and your sense of humor make my day on a fairly regular basis! I was afraid of experiencing the withdrawal. Reminded me of Bored Housewife pulling her April Fool's joke on us last year!
20 comments:
oh thank god, i was really going to miss your blog!
Thank God.
Val said it was short lived. I was nervous. What's with you girls lately? My heart can't take anymore.
Yay! Being a blogstalker, I feared I'd never get the in and I love your blog!!
I love you. Sassy Bitch.
phew!
You have long fingers.
since the day she was born.
such a publicity stunt:)
freakishly long fingers :-) Glad you are back, I hate it when you are the Poster Girl for Nurses.
Phewww!! :) Although...I might have paid big bucks to get an invite...
You go girl! Put that "no autographs please" to the test.
Talons.
i wish your long fingers had not been pointed out, cuz now it's all i can see and it's kinda grossing me out. at least make sure you keep your toes off the blog please.
For some reason I feel like I have seen this look before. Many times. Glad you're back Miss Popularity! Oh, and since I never sent cookies to fatten you up I was thinking candy. Any favorites? Geez, will you please call me sometime? I have SOOO much to talk to you about!
Did you ever play the piano? You should have. ;)
Glad you're back. Didn't want to have to come stalk you in the pre-school pick up line.
Katylou, go for the black licorice.
Meg, do you put pretty lemons in a vase just for you and Ry? That's the stuff that only happens to impress people at most homes. And your Fall colors for placemats... So perfect. Why do you hang out with me?
Meg, I was ready to beg Michelle to plead my case for an invite to be able to continue reading your blog! Glad you are back. :-) Your way with words and your sense of humor make my day on a fairly regular basis! I was afraid of experiencing the withdrawal. Reminded me of Bored Housewife pulling her April Fool's joke on us last year!
Thanks Fiona...in college all she would eat was pretzels and ketchup so black licorice is an improvement.
Love your blog, and all your honesty!Thanks for allowing us stalkers to read:)
Post a Comment