Sunday, February 6, 2011

more smiles...live.

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

this is my favorite meg. i love hearing your voice so sweet and so happy. i love that you are funny and sarcastic too but like i always tell you.. your heart is the biggest and best part of you. love cars smiling

Laurie said...

he def. has the Zaide/Megs open-mouth smile going on. Cute video, we need more!

Lis said...

He is SO freaking cute so much so that now kip wants another one.

Katie said...

AHH so fricking cute. love him, love you.

Val said...

Okay, that surely gets him a few all nighters! SO stinkin' cute!

Alicia said...

Love this. He is absolutely adorable Megan. Be proud! Funny how right when they have sucked every bit of life out of you they start this smile, I madly in love with my momma thing and it makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

zaideafraidey said...

that was more than darling, he does love his mama. AND L & K the pressure is officially on!!!

Heather Conniff said...

love the background music, he is simply a doll, I have a crush on him, hope that's ok.

katy said...

gave me goosebumps. love this side of you...funny how tough you always act...but how not tough you really are. i love the music too. makes it so sweet. he is too cute meg.

fiona westover said...

Are you holding my picture in front of your face? If not, could you tell him Fiona loves him too.

Anonymous said...

love-tush-butter. You know what I mean??! He's just delicious, a perfect, beautiful specimen MEGS. It's ok if I call you Megs right?
XX OO
Sarah Dix

Julie said...

Can I eat him?

Val said...

We kind of can't stop watching this at our house, it is the #1 request at all times! Lauren also keeps asking about the pic below this post and wants to know if it's a witch:)