We were putting Carson to bed the other night and she proclaims:
"Dada, we need to get a bigger chair in here while we rock Carsie because Mama's big bottom takes up ALL the face (space) and I have none room for my bottom".
Oh, yeah...well at least I can make the 'sp' sound. You little rat.
(Pic taken pre Carson sleeping...good God I look tired. I do need Bare Minerals).
7 comments:
Good God, if she thinks YOUR ass is big, I'd better never share a chair with that girl. Sassy!
the other day she was companining about my bottom too...glad she spreads it around!!
This is a photo that could be taken at our place. Hayds is always saying, it is too tight, mama! Oh, hads.
i'm loving all these pics with you and the bases in the glider/rocker. so sweet.
thanks for always being my source of entertainment. I am almost always guaranteed a laugh or a cry while reading your blog. I wish you were my mom.
I am laughing because Owen told me the same thing the other night when we were all in the chair together. Except mine really is big and yours is tiny. Hads doesn't know what she's talking about. And I like it when she says "frinkles".
doing a 2 night stay for our 5 year old soon at childrens,hoping we are lucky enough to have you by his side.shhot me an email if you can and ill give you the details,or not since after all i am just a blog stalker!lol
jgerzsenye@hotmail.com
Post a Comment