Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NoseFrida.

The best product ever.  I would use it on strangers if they would let me.  Seriously.  No greater satisfaction than getting boogers out of my babe's nose.  Yesterday I'm quite certain I got a little brain matter.  So if he's a late talker, we'll know why.

19 comments:

Bored Housewife said...

Please tell me that you are not literally sucking booger out of his nose? I'm not sure I would have that kind of courage...

Laurie said...

WHAT!? You have to suck snot out using YOUR MOUTH? God you are a weirdsmobile :-)

A.B. said...

We had a friend give us this and it is awesome!

bugbeefamily said...

I am a booger lover too, but that just seems gross! I think I will stick to pinning my babies down and going at them with the good old fashion bulb suction.

Bree Soncrant said...

Crazy how you posted this right when Jack has the worst cold ever and I was just talking to a friend about how I hate suctioning his nose (alhough I'm a pro at it)
I can't see how this gets all the nasty stuff that is in the way back...?? if it does let me know cause I'd buy one.

Jocelyn said...

yes. this is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grossest thing i have ever seen. maybe it's the greatest... but it's also the grossest.

Lis said...

totally disgusting.

Loosy said...

Can you use it for ear wax removal?
(Totally thought that was you in the picture BTW).

katy said...

what an amzing contraption. where have i been and why haven't i been using this? too late now but would have done this every chance i got had i known about it. reminds me of our old nicu coworkers who used to suck mec with a straw. now THAT is gross. boogers are chewy and salty. what's not to love! way better than aspirating poop!

Meg said...

Okay, all, not to fear...there is a little filter that prevents the boogs from getting into your mouth. It's amazing.
Bree...BUY IT!
And Jen, you still get to pin down a screaming kid:).
Katy, we had a mom that did that with her kids G-tube...now that's disgusting!!!

Jenna said...

and where can i buy one of these beauties???????????great idea!!!!!I need one

Heidi Bruch said...

Ummm...Caroline had her first cold last week and I had thrown the nosefrida in a drawer after receiving it as a gift before c was born. I pulled it out last week and OMG. I freaking love it. So satisfying and want to use it on Hayds, but she refuses. Weird. I am right there with you, friend!

Katie said...

thank god for the filter - i was seriously concerned about you for a minute there.

Lauren Carlton said...

Ditto!! It's amazing.

Sarah K said...

Frida sounds like a genius. I need to look into this handy contraption.

Katie said...

Filter or no filter this is gross. You've passed over to the other side my friend.

A.B. said...

And, even if he lost some brain matter--think, he's so young that other parts of his brain will make up for it.

Plus, you get the satisfaction of SEEING how much snot came out. I mean... if you're gross like that.

Bree Soncrant said...

Alright it's been purchased!!! It better be FANTASTIC...cause it cost $20!!! LOL

Bree Soncrant said...

I got the NoseFrida in the mail yesterday and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! it's way less invasive than the suction. Jack doesn't mind it nearly as much. I wish I had this when Trevor was little, cause now he has a mind of his own and refuses to let me touch him with it.Thank you Megan!!! :)It's a Good purchase!!