Tuesday, February 15, 2011

peace & quiet.

Usually when Hadley goes to preschool (yes, I sent her to preschool after she barfed all day yesterday...she never had a fever and seemed just fine this morning, so sue me).  Anyhoo, Carson and I usually go to the gym and then run a few errands while she's busy learning...using up every bit of our Hadley-free time.  Today, I just needed a little R&R.  So we headed home and laid like this for two hours.  No other sounds in the house, except his little breathing and me humming The Candyman Can (per his request).  It was just what the doctor ordered.

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i love all your face time lately on your blog. i think the dr. would order more of this R&R for you and your little buddy. i think he loves this more than errands. you look pretty happy too.

katy said...

love. love. love! you are so cute. i also like seeing your happy face...not that i don't like drunken tongue pictures. but this just suits you. really...you look gorgeous holding him. and i know he is loving every second of you slowing down to enjoy him. xoxo

Laurie said...

lol the Candyman Can? I think he really wanted F* You.

malia said...

can i borrow him? just for a morning? ahhh...these are the best days.

Heidi Bruch said...

God. Suck that time up...when I have a free moment with c that is what i do. I freaking love babies. You are one gorgeous mama.

Katie said...

perfection.

and i love willy wonka, so good song choice! :)

Val said...

looks like a perfect morning to me. Way better than errands and the gym, that is for sure!

Heather Conniff said...

I'll take some R&R, can I borrow Carson? XOXO

Shawna said...

Carson is so snuggly and delicious. I miss the days where Wyatt would sleep on my chest. Best feeling ever.

A.B. said...

Thank gawd my baby puked by gag reflex to cherry tylenol. We did spend much time like you and Carson today, though.

Then I cleaned up massive poo tonight. Now, I'm having my 2nd cocktail. Mmmmm cocktails.

Nicole said...

That looks like a perfect way to spend two hours of your time.

Loosy said...

I love how his head sits in the nape of your neck perfectly. xoxo