Sunday, August 9, 2009

Allie Cat.

We have a new little niece in town. All 18.5 inches and 7.7 pounds of Allie Taylor Davis greeted us on July 26th @ 7:56am. We were pleased as punch to meet her, although as my mom, Hadley, and I were speeding down I-405 at a record setting pace we thought for sure we'd either die or be arrested before we got there. Hooray we made it...and she was definitely worth the all the reckless driving. We love her to pieces, and someone else in this family is ridiculously smitten with her new baby cousin.

Rudder, the poor middle child...sure to be screwed up. We'll just start calling him 'Jan'.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

good morning! Cute pix of the B and the babes, lucky pups to have a new girl to cuddle. And is that Jan as in Jan Brady?

zaideafraidey said...

I owe both my girls the world,
Meg - for showing up at my bedside at 5 am to wake me up, let me know what was happening, and drive like a crazy maniac to get me there on time (and to laugh at my crying)
Lis - for allowing me an amazing start to my day and the wonderful little life that will be Allie Taylor.
I am a very greatful and lucky mom and mol.

Sue said...

hurray for girls! boys stink!

Lis said...

So sweet. You guys are the best! Rudder is definitely the poor middle child...he keeps pulling out Madeline's toys and eating them.

Jocelyn said...

congrats! little girls are so sweet! love the story of you and B flying down the freeway! sure to remember for always.

Meg said...

Lavs, I knew you would get it. Totally Jan from the Brady's!

Hope said...

OMG. I'm back into the blogging world and there have been babies, summer sun, weddings, and awesome posts since I've been gone!!! So great to see a pic of Allie. I can't wait to see all Lis' pictures. Congrats to all of you - those that married, those that birthed and to those that are having a great summer! :)

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Rudy looks skinny...I think he's depressed! Congrats to Lis and Kip - girl power, here we come!

Katie said...

she is gorgeous!

zaideafraidey said...

Jamie that is not Rudy it is Maddies dog Rudder, who is 10 months old, but still could be depressed.