Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daily convo over her shades.

Hadley: 'Where'd we buy these sunnies Mama? At the store?'
Me: 'At the Mariners game.'
H: 'I no like the Moose. I no sit on Moose's lap. I no hold Moose's hand.'
M: 'That's okay, you don't have to be friends with the Moose.'
H: 'I say hi to Moose, and Mama hold me.'
M: 'Deal'.
H: 'I sit on Ho-Ho's lap.'
M: 'You're going sit on Santa's lap?'
H: 'Yep. And I ask Ho-Ho for a big treat.'
M: 'Smart girl Hads, but I'd ask for way more than a big treat.'
H: 'Allrigh, I ask Ho-Ho for LOTS of gummy treats and a big treat'.
...a girl after her parents heart. Maybe, just maybe, we won't be backbending in Santa's lap this year if we're already thinking about him in August?

5 comments:

Lis said...

Doubtful. Well, maybe. I know for sure that Madeline is going to flip, I'm going to try and do a family picture with the dog and Kip is going to lose his temper. I love Christmas :-)

Laurie said...

good times, good times. Mikey calls Santa Ho-Ho too, very cute!

Sue said...

sounds like she is building up for the Big Terror (and trying to talk herself out of it). Be prepared for a next generation of NO SANTA piccies.

Laurie said...

BTW you cannot beat car convos! they are the BEST.

Val said...

It just makes me laugh so hard that she is already planning to ask him for treats!