Monday, August 17, 2009

Etsy eat your heart out.

Kip & Lis left this old dresser up at the cabin and I said "hey, I'll take it. We need a dresser for Hadley's big girl room, and they cost a fortune." So WAH-LA!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

10 comments:

heather said...

oh my gosh, love it! it's amazing, perfect colors and the knobs are to-die-for. XOXO

Lis said...

You are so good.

Jocelyn said...

the knobs are even more to die for in person. they make the dresser. i love how you are my partner in crime when it comes to spray painting. anyone who knocks it has no idea! is it really time for hadley to grow up?

Katie said...

i am super impressed! so cute...

Maria said...

Love!

Val said...

Like I told ya yesterday- you should go into business! People would pay a lot for that thing- it is darling!!!

zaideafraidey said...

and you cannot even see the huge dents where dad and I dropped it on the rocks. It does look dolly, and see the knobs did make the diff.

Laurie said...

lol Zaide, way to go with the dropping. It IS super cute!

Unknown said...

so precious Megs. Perfect for our little Hadley!

Anonymous said...

Did Joc help you with this:) Love it!