Saturday, August 8, 2009

Snapshots.

Here are some 'amateur' photos that I took. Maybe they don't look like Alicia's because I'm using the wrong lens or something;).

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i LOVE these. favorites. no lie. if only everyone knew that ryan and my mom were the only two dancing at midnight (as the DJ was packing up) to DMB 'ants marching'. pretty cute. oh, and then ryan did the longest keg stand ever that has left many people in awe and still talking. great stuff.

Meg said...

And then he woke up on our garage floor.

Laurie said...

isn't that how ALL the parties you two attend end up?

Alicia said...

I think Ryan was sneezing too there at the end. He kept insisting he was fine but we all knew after the longest keg stand ever that he was no longer with us! Your photos are great! Who needs expensive gear?

katy said...

These are great pics Meg!