Monday, August 24, 2009

Gag me with a spoon.

The only thing that would have made this performance enjoyable is if she would have died at the end.

23 comments:

Katie said...

love you. and i agree.

ps i just watched the Rachel Zoe show today for the first time - SO great! :)

malia said...

I'd rather be pregnant for another 3 months than watch another 5 seconds of that ever again. Horrible.

Liz said...

What the @#$% ?

Laurie said...

what a HO. And I die for Rachel Zoe also. Can we adopt Brad?

Unknown said...

Gross! Who thought it was a good idea to let her sing on national tv? Now if there had been a hole in the stage where she tripped and fell... And loved watching Rachel with Katie today (totally got her and mom hooked).

zaideafraidey said...

what in the hell are you people talking about???

Val said...

I'm with you BZ- the video said it was removed so I couldn't watch it. I'm guessing Heidi Montag Pratt singing on MIss Universe??? I missed it but can only imagine how horrible it was!

Anonymous said...

why did I just watch the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val said...

Okay- it's back up now and I watched it- besides her being awful, who thought that outfit was a good idea? The whole thing is a train wreck!

fiona westover said...

I kinda liked it.

zaideafraidey said...

okay finally got to see and hear...unfortubately.
Malia>horrible
Katie>agree awful
Liz>@#S% perfect
Laurie>HO for sur
Pia>gross
Val>train wreck
Fiona>needs to be put on probation for commenting on this blog or not allowed access
TERRIBLE, thank god the hosts announced she was a celebrity, otherwise would not have fit the bill in ANYWAY!!

Meg said...

I DIE for Rachel Zoe, I knew you gals would love her...all 42 pounds of her. Don't worry Fiona you're not on probation, as long as you continue to cut your IV tubing tape.

Lis said...

um, is there any question that she's not singing live?

Hope said...

Meg - I think I'm mad at you for making me think I needed to click that link. I feel dirty now.

fiona westover said...

I might like your mom better than I like you. She is really funny.

Sue said...

Now THERE'S a talent. . .

zaideafraidey said...

Fiona you're back in...for life!!

Alicia said...

I am with you on her dieing. A quick death so she will be gone that much faster. Thanks for making me throw-up!

Sabrina said...

I actually watched this God-awful performance during the pageant and thought two things 1)she is trying way too hard to copy Britney's 2000 VMA performance and 2)they PAID her for this. I'm surprised the Donald didn't interrupt her performance with a "you're fired".

Maria said...

truer words have never been spoken!
hope Hadley was not watching!
xo

Maria said...

seriously my eyes and ears are still bleeding!

Brooke said...

Only you would get 21 comments on a
Heidi Montag post. I love your blog audience. My kinda gals.

(Make that 22 comments)

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Holy crap. And by crap, I mean absolute dog shit. Can I swear on this? Oh wait, this is Meg's blog and I'm like 80 days late on commenting...I think it's ok. Again, holy crap.