I am not ready for him to done with it.
He is not ready for him to be done with it.
And I have two short months to perfect my lie and my game face for our next doc's appointment.
I will be wearing something that zips high up my neck so they can't see my splotches.
Wish me luck.
11 comments:
I love those red splotches of yours. And I am certain he won't have a bottle when he goes to kindergarten, so what the hay?
Says who, Heidi? Your aunties and mom can verify that all you kids used the bottsie long after it was time to give it up. We specialized in cutting the giant "X" in the nipple so you could drink meat bottsies.
ugh! Erin's 2yr appointment is next month and I STILL give her one a day, when she wakes up in the AM. I totally had Brendan off them by the time he was ONE. I'm soooo less worried about what she 'should' be doing and totally baby her. I know I'm gonna pay for it! btw, going to tomorrow's bootcamp - maybe I'll see ya there ;)
Did he get his hairs did?
Keep the bottle...it's cute. Pacifiers are in style in south Seattle. Start a new trend in woodinville.
Oh Good Lord - listen to Lavs - pack them in his school lunch until High School - then he can trade it for another kind of bottsie . . .
Dude listen- If you can breast feed until the kid is 5, you can most definitely give him a bottle until he's 3. Don't take no for a answer.
He looks a little like he is on daytime tv in that first one. I say keep it. Keep up the lies. That's what childhood is built on.
please don't get rid of the bottsie!!! ava had hers till she was over 3 for gods sake! who cares what those doctors say. screw em! and i remember you getting the red rash down your neck and chest during our ACLS test. funny memory. and for some reason the baba doesn't seem like a big enough deal to warrant that. ;)
your fleece vest that is - do you wear it outside of work too? I LOVE this post - trust me, he won't be using a bottle when he starts Kindergarten, who cares until then! :)
He does look pretty darn cute with his bottle!
ignorance is bliss. i wouldn't know about any of these 'rules' if it weren't for you and your breakage of them. thanks friend.
Post a Comment