Monday, April 23, 2012

they say it takes a village.



 
And our village is something pretty special.
I grew up with 22 cousins.
I love cousins.
Not necessarily ALL of mine.
But Hads & Carsie sure love ALL of theirs.
It's like a best friend and sibling in one...and then they go home...without your toys.
What's not to love?

6 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

what fun times. So glad all those kiddos can get together.

Laurie said...

lucky pups. And I cannot WAIT for these cousins to grow up and give you the business about what scrap noodles they were and why did you let them dress that way and didn't you EVER comb their hair and...oh what fun we had.

Lis said...

And a super fun day with their aunt and uncle! You guys are so much cooler than I'll ever be.

Jocelyn said...

i'm dying at how hadley looks like she just rolled out of bed in all these pics. and you made it sound like the kiddos barely used the bouncy house. they loved it!!! i'm not close with a single cousin of mine. love that you and your kiddos are with theirs... ryan and val too. pretty cool!

Katie said...

cousins are so great... Especially this group!!! and your kids are TOTAL scrapnoodles, which i LOVE. i can't wait for the post when you lock the whole gang out of the house for an afternoon...

Laurie said...

When "outside day" arrives (and it will) I will be over with cocktails and my knitting.