Tuesday, April 17, 2012

not marriage material.

Hadley:  "Mama, I sure wish I would have met Daddy before you did."
Me:  "Why?"
Hads:  "Because then I could have married him first."
Me:  "Well maybe I could leave him and you could marry me instead?"
Hads:  "No thanks.  Dad lets me play with his iPhone and you don't have one, and you're pretty bossy, and Dad doesn't make me wash my hair in the tubby when you're at work, and me and dad both love ice cream with peanut butter on it. 
But maybe Carsie will want ya."


9 comments:

fiona westover said...

Hadley and Katie Sands should never be asked to give an honest opinion.

Brieanne said...

Riley (my daughter) always tells me she wants to marry Barry (her dad, my hubs) and I tell her she can have him ;)

Lis said...

Incest is best. Especially when you get an iPhone and ice cream to go along with it.

Heidi Bruch said...

So, so, so awesome.

Laurie said...

Hadley, you are too funny. And Megs, thank you for sharing your fabulous convos with your girl. Priceless.

And I'll bet Daddy lets her chew gum ALL the time. And doesn't make her eat mac & cheese when she really wants said gum for lunch.

A.B. said...

Better luck next time, Meg. Hads is moving in. You will get the mindless one, though. You can train him really well. After he falls off his high chair.

Katie said...

Had's can come on over and live with me in my house of honesty.... All by ourselves of course...

Val said...

This girl is hilarious!

Jocelyn said...

such grown up conversations... marriage, the iphone.... love the last bottom right pic. too cute.