I swear every boy is obsessed with the garbage trucks- Thursday was the best day ever at our house for a few years. Sadly, they no longer impress Ben:( Carson looks so cute looking out the window- such the perfect window for him to be the neighborhood spy- takes after his auntie:)
5 comments:
Good thing you have a boy-size window for him to race to! do they ever answer back???
Allie is obsessed with garbage trucks too. Too bad they dont come more often. I'd have a lot more free time.
maybe you guys should start hanging a bag of cookies inside the garbage can, like Mimi always did.
Wonder if the garbage men ever ate them? I wouldn't have.
And he's TALKING!?
such a fun age. footless jammies= my fave.
I swear every boy is obsessed with the garbage trucks- Thursday was the best day ever at our house for a few years. Sadly, they no longer impress Ben:( Carson looks so cute looking out the window- such the perfect window for him to be the neighborhood spy- takes after his auntie:)
Post a Comment