OMG. That is the worst haircut ever. Other than the one griffin came out of the womb with in which he looked like the assistant from the tv show Coach. Which I promptly cut off in a non straight line.
Shiz. Maybe I am a tranny named Belinda? Only time will tell...
i don't think i've told you yet how very much i love me a pony on a little girl. they are the sweetest. very cute hadley! AND, i can't believe i told you that haircut wasn't that bad. i remember you bringing her over, telling me she looked like jim carey in dumb and dumber. and cracking up. awesome.
15 comments:
that's fantastic. Keep the bobby pins handy though. And maybe hair spray.
just keep her away from (who was that crazy person Zaide took her too?)- Oh Lord I am turning into Mimi!
I know the feeling, Hads. We could be twinsies with our asparagus tips.
BELINDA! See this post for the truly awful results:
http://littlemisshadley.blogspot.com/search?q=haircut
oops, actually THIS one:
http://littlemisshadley.blogspot.com/2009/08/favor.html
Aw! So cute.
glad to be a part of some of the more newsworthy blog posts - just doin' what I can :)
OMG. That is the worst haircut ever. Other than the one griffin came out of the womb with in which he looked like the assistant from the tv show Coach. Which I promptly cut off in a non straight line.
Shiz. Maybe I am a tranny named Belinda? Only time will tell...
It was bad! Love the cute mini-pony though. I am sporting that exact same look today minus the bobby pins
i don't think i've told you yet how very much i love me a pony on a little girl. they are the sweetest. very cute hadley! AND, i can't believe i told you that haircut wasn't that bad. i remember you bringing her over, telling me she looked like jim carey in dumb and dumber. and cracking up. awesome.
I'm on day two of making fun of Hads' terrible haircut from 2009:
http://vintageknits.blogspot.com/2012/04/about-that-haircut.html
Meg, will you please take her back to Belinda for a trim?
ok - with Lav's last post- I could be the favorite aunt. . . . do not go NEAR Belinda . . .
Love her cute pony!
LOVE, do not cut. TDF. xoxo
Post a Comment