Oh no! I hope Allie didn't give that to you. In fact, I know she didn't. She wants to visit again next weekend and nurse you back to health.
Oh I totally blame Al :-)And see? locking the door is a perfectly reasonable approach to child care.
Well, at least now you know what to expect, facial-wise, when you go to pick them up at the King County Jail when they are 18 . . . .
and on top of it you watched my kids...and didn't let on at all that you were that sick!!! I feel so bad that you were so sick and we had no idea! Next time don't be so tough and tell us!! Glad you are on the mend now.
gosh. had no idea you were under the weather:) Sorry friend!
I hope you took advantage of the opportunity to teach them to get their own frozen Eggos.
Does Hads really not know how to get past a locked Baby Gate?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh no! I hope Allie didn't give that to you. In fact, I know she didn't. She wants to visit again next weekend and nurse you back to health.
Oh I totally blame Al :-)
And see? locking the door is a perfectly reasonable approach to child care.
Well, at least now you know what to expect, facial-wise, when you go to pick them up at the King County Jail when they are 18 . . . .
and on top of it you watched my kids...and didn't let on at all that you were that sick!!! I feel so bad that you were so sick and we had no idea! Next time don't be so tough and tell us!! Glad you are on the mend now.
gosh. had no idea you were under the weather:) Sorry friend!
I hope you took advantage of the opportunity to teach them to get their own frozen Eggos.
Does Hads really not know how to get past a locked Baby Gate?
Post a Comment