Love that colorful outfit, Carsie! And when did the sun come out? We haven't seen it since last year...
PS I wonder if your Blogger is a bit wacky? This post didn't even show up on my "feed", and the others are out of order if you know what I mean. Maybe you broke Blogger which is why you can no longer comment lol.
This post just showed up for me too, so weird. I love Carsie's crazy outfit, those were some of my favorite shorts on Ben. Carson looks pretty thrilled to see the sun, just like the rest of us!
he's such a baby guido with his tight little graphic t. how adorable is that pic of him peering out the windows. the cutest!!p.s. when did you blog all this stuff??? I keep scrolling down and there is more and more. fun little surprise for me while luke naps
3 comments:
Love that colorful outfit, Carsie! And when did the sun come out? We haven't seen it since last year...
PS I wonder if your Blogger is a bit wacky? This post didn't even show up on my "feed", and the others are out of order if you know what I mean. Maybe you broke Blogger which is why you can no longer comment lol.
This post just showed up for me too, so weird. I love Carsie's crazy outfit, those were some of my favorite shorts on Ben. Carson looks pretty thrilled to see the sun, just like the rest of us!
he's such a baby guido with his tight little graphic t. how adorable is that pic of him peering out the windows. the cutest!!p.s. when did you blog all this stuff??? I keep scrolling down and there is more and more. fun little surprise for me while luke naps
Post a Comment