Poor Hadley. On the big party day, she woke up from her nap spewing lunch and toasty warm, so for the safety of the other children and the sanity of their parents (because noone likes when their babies are sick...it usually equals no sleep for all involved) we cancelled her little party. I know, how sad right? But we had a few brave souls who decided 'to hell with our health, we'll risk it'. And it still ended up being quite the celebration. And Hads was none the wiser. She told my folks, when they walked through the door, "Niamh, and Finn, and other Fynnie, and Hayden, and Baby Allie, and Mads all can't come to my party because they all sick." I replied, "No Hads, you're the one that is sick." And she replied, "But I is at my party and they are not. So I is not sick" Can't argue with that logic.
The B made this...she was quite proud. And it was quite delicious and ridic in the cute department. Now she's on the hook for every birthday from here on out. Sucker!
The riff-raff
Queen for the day....Hadley, not Ryan.
Logs and Lauren hiding in the closet eating M&M's.
No rules on birthdays. Jump kids jump!
Sar and Ry, never need a reason to celebrate.
Party poopers.
9 comments:
cannot believe how BIG all the kids are now! Too bad about being sick, missy, but looks like you rallied. Love that pic of her in her crown.
All day I "bribed" Madeline with do this and you get to go to Had's party...that one blew up in my face. I need to learn how to parent without the bribe I guess. Anyone have a book for that?
Woah, hold on just a second. You didn't give me the option to still go to the party. I thought it was totally off. That's a dirty trick, Meg. We have had our flu shots, and I wouldn't mind a little nausea to help me stay away from Jane's treat box. The Westovers totally would have gone. You better tell Hadley that. I want a re-do. All those kids having fun looks, well, it looks fun. I'm telling Niamh and Finn that we weren't presented with all our options.
it really turned out to be a great party as you can see from my total exhaustion (and Hads)
The party turned out perfectly and Miss Hads was quite a trooper. I love how she thought all the other kids were sick!
What a good mom you are. I love the treat box that is pretty serious looking.
super cute cupcake. good job zaide!
and fiona... don't fret. i too was told the party was cancelled:)
LOL! I only told you peeps it was cancelled so you didn't have to feel bad if you made the decision not to come. The folks that came...they don't take no for an answer. And I'm glad some of you didn't come because we had some serious piglets over and would not have had enough chili. Fi, I promise there will be a re-do;). And don't listen to Jackie, she wasn't coming anyway. Good to have you back home girlfriend.
why do i die laughing each and everytime you call me jackie? nothing better. seriously.
Post a Comment