Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wow.

this girl ran a race. this girl ran 6:30 minute miles. this girl won the race...out of ALL the racers. this girl is dynamite. this girl is selling her autograph on ebay...not really, but she should be. this girl should also be in the 2012 summer olympics. wow sar, way to go my friend. you are nothing short of amazing. and i am very, very proud to be your friend. and i am never running with you again...you big show off.

19 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

that was really fabulous of Sarah. Now...could you please use your punctuation, we did not send you to 4 years of college (and are still paying for it) for you not to have learned how to capitalize, the next thing I know you will be back to "hearting" your i's!!

Heather Conniff said...

That is so awesome, I bet she'd qualify for the Boston Marathon easy. You rock Sar!

Laurie said...

V. impressive. I couldn't run 6:30 if a grizzly bear was right behind me. And pls start hearting your "I"'s bc that would be too awesome.

Heidi Bruch said...

O my awesomeness. What race? She is my idol. I love running and thought I was hot stuff running a half marathon in 1.45 hours, but not even sorta cool. I envy her! WOOO HOOO!

Katie said...

i'm sure there is a computer font out there somewhere that has it's I's hearted... you must find it. and please ignore your mother, there's nothing wrong with not using proper punctuation ON A BLOG. :)

Katie said...

oh yeah, and way to go Sarah! i agree with Lavs, probably couldn't do 6:30 with a bear chasing me either...

Val said...

That is so fast! Beyond impressive Sarah- Bravo!

Unknown said...

Wait, when did Megan stop hearting her I's?

Sue said...

what Pia said - AND B - I TOLD you to send those kids to college on coupons and rebates - you were the queen back then . . .

Anonymous said...

Megan is making this seem like a WAY bigger deal than it was:) it was a small race and my BF told me he would break up with me if I didnt win, so I had some motivation! HAHAHA...thanks for the shout out Meg. You are the bestest!

Nicole said...

That is amazing, considering it takes me 12 minutes to run a mile. Geez that is fast Sarah.

Lis said...

I was thinking about you the other day as I "sprinted" on the treadmill. My sprint is your MARATHON RACE PACE.

Jocelyn said...

i've always been amazed at sarah's amazing hard little body- now i'm amazed at her speediness. and since i only write in lower caps- i am digging your usage of the lower caps. so convenient.

Laurie said...

hearts on I font here:
http://www.fontspace.com/font-a-licious/cheri GET IT MEG!

zaideafraidey said...

please don't turn my daughter into a dorky 7th grader again...going through that phase once was truly enough.

fiona westover said...

I kind of don't like her.

fiona westover said...

Oh, but I do love Zaide!

Loosy said...

Wow Sarah. You just motivated me to put down my third PB and Jelly. You're a machine.

zaideafraidey said...

good fast thinking Fiona!!