It's 8:34am, and this little one is still asleep (the one on the left, and for Lis' sake, I hope the one on the right is too). You know what that means, I didn't wake up until 7:30am...I went to bed at 9:15pm...that's ten hours and 15 minutes of uninterrupted sleep. I feel like a teenager again. I feel like I could climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
*a disclaimer: my mom was very confused and thought these girls spent the night together last night, and thought she missed out. Lis took this picture awhile ago when Hads was over...this was not last night. But don't you love the pic?
12 comments:
that picture is SO cute, love Mads' crazy wrist sucking. 10 hrs sleep= heaven.
6:30. Well, 4:00 (which is actually amazing- 6:30PM to 4:00 AM) and 6:30.
sleep . . .blessed sleep . . .
jealous.
nothing is cuter than these two in bed together, unless it is sleeping in bed together!!
cute picture! Lauren kept telling me that Hadley was still asleep when she was at Uncle Ryan's work. She must have been telling the truth!
I won't even pretend to know how sleep deprived you are. But I can appreciate a good 10+ hour sleep fest.
Well played.
So cute those cousins! Love that Mads is sucking her wrist in it. So completely perfect. And I die for that bedding. PS, trying to pick out some books for the girls for my next visit. Any suggestions for what they would like Lis and Megs? Although, you know I'm happy to pick something out on my own too. :)
timeless picture. love it.
We could use some of that over here...John thinks we both have a thyroid disorder, I think we are both parents.
Liz, I am cracking up. I want the thyroid disorder where you lose a ton of weight. Not the too tired one.
Beautiful picture and even more beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment