On her actual birthday (in my house you get the whole weekend for a birthday celebration...and if you're me, you get the entire week), we went to starbucks in the morning and Hadley got to pick out anything she wanted. Nana would be proud, she went right for the chocolate-chocolate cupcake, then to Zaide & Baba's for breakfast and more gifts, then to this little one year olds party where Hadley was the luckiest girl alive and got to open all of Abby's gifts, and then home to lose her mind, crying and convulsing before bed saying 'I want it to be my birthday tomorrow too, I no want my birthday party to be over.' Sorry kiddo, all good things must come to an end.
10 comments:
Is that a big bin of candy?? Can Had's grandparents be my grandparents?
What a fun Sunday! Glad we finally got to hang out.
It isn't over yet. We still have a birthday gift for her! And, then there is that re-do party that we are waiting for.
loved having all you guys = complete bliss. Yes BH, that is Babas torture bin - they just "look" at it, right Baba!!
I love that she threw a fit because she didn't want it to be over. She does what the rest of us feel!
Thanks for the clarification BZ. I thought maybe the bin of candy was Hadley's birthday present, and might I add, there couldn't be a better present for Megan's daughter then a giant bin of candy...
BH, you'll have to fight Hadley for that bin o candy.
love Z and B w/ the girls, one of my favorite recent pics! so cute!
I cannot believe how grown up Hadley looks! Remember when she had NO hair? Seems like yesterday.
We have a gift too. When and were should we drop off the loot?
Post a Comment