...are just Mary Poppins days.
she looks very cozy, but I think she really needs the Snuggie for Kids. And Rudes needs the Snuggie for Dogs.
i use to fake being sick just so i could watch marry poppins.. and polyanna and parent trap....
I hope she feels better, nothing a little Mary can't fix.(PS - ask Nicole about our Mary Poppins experience).
she def. hearts MP, and lets me pretty much sing all of the songs in their entirety.
Good thing tylenol paid attention to MP because that stuff is CRACK for kids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she looks very cozy, but I think she really needs the Snuggie for Kids. And Rudes needs the Snuggie for Dogs.
i use to fake being sick just so i could watch marry poppins.. and polyanna and parent trap....
I hope she feels better, nothing a little Mary can't fix.
(PS - ask Nicole about our Mary Poppins experience).
she def. hearts MP, and lets me pretty much sing all of the songs in their entirety.
Good thing tylenol paid attention to MP because that stuff is CRACK for kids.
Post a Comment