such a happy boy! Love his morning smile. Lucy does that when I wake her up in the morning (not really, she looks at me like WTF are you getting up so early for lady? then moves over onto my pillow and goes back to sleep, like any sensible dog would do)
7 comments:
such a happy boy! Love his morning smile. Lucy does that when I wake her up in the morning (not really, she looks at me like WTF are you getting up so early for lady? then moves over onto my pillow and goes back to sleep, like any sensible dog would do)
ahhh. video voice. and seriously... such big smiles from such a little peanut:)
SO cute. definitely makes the sleepless nights not as bad when you get to wake up to that grin!!!
I'm in love. I keep trying this with G, but he has camera shock. I'll post soon.
Adorable! I can understand why it is the best part of your day.
I also noticed monkey on stripper pole....the bigger question is, where is monkey in last Friday's post?
Thank you for this. Brightens my day. And thank you for not making me come over at 6am to witness it first hand.
Morning, Cars.
Post a Comment