Wednesday, March 2, 2011

my little time-wasters.

They make it very hard to get things done around here.  I am a voyeur in my own home.  Sometimes I just can't get enough of them.
(And sometimes I get plenty...but we won't talk about those days right now).

7 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

It keeps getting cuter....promise.

Laurie said...

adorable! I'll bet they LOVE having you at home (even if you are itching to get back to work). Thanks for measuring Carsie's pants leg for me, I have something super cute in the works!

Lis said...

Were they 30" lavs? They are such cute bean poles. Love 'em.

Jocelyn said...

i spy with my little blue eyes... a certain cute quilt:) Love seeing it already being put to good use. love your little batman and your sleepyhead girl

Laurie said...

believe it or not, only 13 1/2". I was totes figuring on 30" legs.

A.B. said...

I'm wasting time watching them, too :)

Creepy enough?

Heather Conniff said...

love the look on Hads face and Cole has the same batman shirt as Cars, they need to wear them as matchy match. xoxo