My Auntie Laurie is a knitter extraordinaire. And my babes are often the lucky recipients of her talents. She can knit and text, eat, watch TV, and have a conversation...all at the same time. Knitting for her is like breathing for the rest of us. Her little hands just know what to do, without her mind even giving it a second thought. She could be in a zoo...it's quite amazing to watch (she'd definitely be more entertaining than half the lame animals there...plus she's funny so she could tell a few jokes too). In fact, Lavs, knit an adult size duck suit and I will contact Woodland Park.
And P.S....Nothing you give me EVER goes to the Goodwill. Just for the record.

16 comments:
OMG I forgot just how cute that is, and Carson is rockin' it. Easter outfit for sure. You forgot read a book!!
I knew I left something out!
dying.
Hoorah! He makes that onesie look adorable, that's for sure. Just wait till he rocks the monster pants. Maybe I can make some adult monster pants and be the feature attraction at the Museum of Horror.
and p.s. if it ever did end up at the goodwill.. laurie can rest assured i'd scoop it up:)
he looks super duper cute! I love that ducky outfit.
and i love your super-suck-up post - it's really probably not necessary, as she's apparently never getting grandkids of her own so she'll keep knitting you stuff forever :)
That's the cutest duck I've ever seen. Which is important because I am scared of birds.
I'm terrified of birds too so that was a labor of love
The top pic must be framed. MUST.
So freaking A-Dorable!
SARAH K...I NEED AN INVITE!!! meg.prentice@gmail.com
Don't do this to me. ever. again.
Jackie, you make me smile.
Wow. I'd say he's one lucky duck. Does your Auntie have an etsy shop?
Done and done. I'm such a jerk. And you're right...Kyle is a STICK in the MUD. We'll see how long it lasts. ;)
HA! I laughed so hard when I saw this little cutie! Adorable!! Do you make one in a 4 petite?
Gosh, he is so damn cute! I think he looks just like you, but I see so much of Ryan in him too. I wanted to take him home with me on Saturday.
Love the suit Megs. Carson is sooo cute. Be forewarned. She wants a picture of the monkey blanket, or she'll start withholding her knitting skills.
Post a Comment