Saturday, March 26, 2011

a sister and a brother.

Getting zerberts...and getting a very chubby little face. 
These two.  Big sigh.

10 comments:

katy said...

just might be the cutest brother and sister combo EVER! eda wants to marry cars!

Katie said...

seriously. these two are WAY too cute, it's not fair!

zaideafraidey said...

enjoy every moment....before the rivalry starts (and it better after all you put me through!!)

Laurie said...

and it's still going on, as I learned when Kip gave me a ride to Hads' birthday party :-) These two are presh. Other than that fugly Huskies shirt.

Lis said...

Go dawgs!! Love the shirt. The sibs. The adorable smiles.

Val said...

They are so cute together! I love how his face is filling out, and his cute cute smile!

Brieanne said...

I am a creepy blogstalker who just has to comment and tell you that your son is hands down one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. I am not one of those people who thinks ALL babies are beautiful blah blah blah there are definitely some goofy looking babies out there but he is AMAZING. He's gorgeous! I just had to comment, congratulations - he's adorable!

Jocelyn said...

brie- he is beautiful. and you make me nervous that i'm gonna have one of those goofy babies. rats. but meg- seriously both your babies are beautiful. and i think hadley certainly has come into her own and this big sister thing is most. def. working out in her favor. big sigh.

Laurie said...

PS Megs, I had to call your mom at 10 pm last night to reassure that NOTHING bad was said (that I can remember and report to her) during the car ride to the party. I've just known you two your whole lives so your auntie KNOWS that you two are the battling bickersons :-)

Meg said...

Brie...thank you! You just made my entire day. Actually my whole week (and it's only Monday!).
Joc, Luke is going be gorgeous. Stop freakin' (call Beacon).
Lavs...LOL!!!! We are the Bickersons. No worries, I called him out and he just looked at me and said, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't like you, so I'm sure I told her that:). Dick.