This is the view from our bedroom. And every morning when I wake up (when I'm woken up) and every night when I go to bed, these little rooms make me smile.
Super jealous that their rooms are so close. G's room is upstairs and ours is down... hence him living in our bathroom for 5 months. What? Like that's weird?
5 comments:
hmmmm....seems to be missing the bungee cords tieing Hadleys door securely closed - me thinks THAT is what makes you smile!!
:) Love these little posts.
lol. Bungees? great idea. Love the monogrammed doors that is really cute. Carsie's prezzie is all done, will send it over!
Super jealous that their rooms are so close. G's room is upstairs and ours is down... hence him living in our bathroom for 5 months. What? Like that's weird?
this is just one of the reasons why i love your house. it's too perfect.
Post a Comment