She asks all the time if she can get in Carson's crib, and by all the time, I mean daily, and by daily, I mean hourly. And I always say no. No Hads, you're too heavy. No Hads, you'll break it. No Hads, you have shoes on. No Hads, there's not enough room. No Hads, you're weird. But today I said Yes. I love throwing them for a loop. For the rest of the day she kept asking why I let her in Carson's crib. And for the rest of the day I was hero. It was that easy.
(Geeze, there's that horny monkey again).
6 comments:
She won't break it, she's not too heavy and what is up with that humping monkey?
That monkey does seem to love a dry hump. It makes me giggle to say that. Ben kept touching my neck the other day (which I hate) and he said, "I'm just loving you." I said... I don't like to be loved that way. Well, how do you like to be loved? I answered dry humping. Which again made me just giggle
Hayds was OBSESSED with this, too. However, I put her in there straight away and told her it was a fort while I nursed Caroline...perfect because she needed me to get her out.
this makes me have flashbacks. when ila was born i was super stressed and would freak out (literally) whenever ava climbed onto the changing table, in the crib, or anywhere. it was like i was sure she was infested with some rare germ that was going to kill ila in seconds. i was a freak! and then when eda was born i was a little paranoid about the whole crib thing but not so much. and now? well, i pray someone climbs in there. i don't give a damn how dirty or stinky they are. if it gives me 5 minutes of peace i am happy! perhaps i need a crib tent?!
everyone loves a tiny, confined space. Back to the womb I guess. So fun to see you all yesterday, and thanks for the alky. Lois has told me her evil children took her car away and sold it at least 351 times in the 48 hours I've been here.
hey Meg,
I just thought of something. Do you know I asked my dad for $10.00 (would be like your kid asking you for $100.00 now) every Tuesday after dinner for a year. Persistance does pay off!!!
Post a Comment