Saturday, April 9, 2011

da boys.


Proof that maybe he doesn't think babies are SO bad.

7 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

Carsie does adore his mama, glad that he is liking his daddy too, good thing because Baba is trying to win first place. Better get in alot of lovin' time before Hawaii trip - Baba is making plans!!

A.B. said...

Love when babies love on dad. Love when dad loves on baby.
Love Hawaii (by love I mean jealous?) Which my nanny (gma) called Hawayah. my Dee (gpa) would say, "it's hawaii, nannhye. Hawaii."

That's what I said, Ha-wa-yah.

Katie said...

these two pals could not be any cuter - matching bald heads, matching giant grins. freaking presh.

Laurie said...

yep super presh. Love the twin travel beds! Get out those matching Harry Potter hats!

fiona westover said...

I need to see him and give his bald head kisses ASAP. Betcha you're wondering who I'm talking about. Ry? Or, Cars?

Jocelyn said...

da bomb.

Loosy said...

You and Ry sure produce some long lean kiddos. Love'em.