Friday, April 1, 2011

a little reprieve.

Carsie...meet your new babysitter.
(a big shout out to giant ugly plastic toys everywhere...what would we do without you).

16 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

oh what fun, and that smile (sigh)

Jenna said...

i need to pull mine excersaucer from the garage!!Thanks for reminder!!:) I love some container time!!!!

Katie said...

WOW that is one busy toy! should be good for at least 6 hours of entertainment... ;)

Sue said...

Katie is so funny - try 6 minutes! Looks like he loves it!

Sarah K said...

God bless Fisher Price.

Heidi Bruch said...

Can you count how many photos on my blog are of Caroline in this? Good god, I stopped posting them. It hangs in our kitchen so I can get stuff done. It is GI-NORMOUS and ugly....perf!

Heidi Bruch said...

Ps it fits through doorways with baby still inside...in case you are wondering.

Laurie said...

He looks so happy! And it says "Einstein" on it, so it must be good for him right?

This looks better than the death trap baby "walker" I used to use. I babysat my poor niece Caris when she was Carsie's age. She LOVED the walker. Until the day she careened down the 15 basement stairs. I believe that babysitting job ended that very day.

Jocelyn said...

liar. liar. liar. pants on fire. remember that phone conversation yesterday? the one where you said carson was a whiny little guy? and remember where i said something about how he seems to always be smiling to me? here's the proof. you no longer get sympathy from me. you are such a witch. (my favorite witch, but still a witch).

Meg said...

Okay...and remember how I said 'you would never know because I always post smiling pics of him.' Eat my shorts.

Heather Conniff said...

totally agree and they watch your child for a small price = FREE.

Val said...

I got to see him in action in this thing today and he was so cute! Best. Smile. Ever.

Meg said...

Sue...you are DEAD on. Six minutes tops. But you would be amazed to see what I can get done in those six minutes.
Hides...thanks for the tip. Can't wait till it's nicer so I can stick him outside in it:)...with Rudy.
Jenna...clean it up girl and get it out!
Lavs...I think everyone has a horror story about those awful walkers. Thank God they are banned.

Lis said...

Frame that shot.

Shawna said...

The Neglect-a-nator!! Best invention ever. I wish I could still stick Owen in one.

Jenna said...

I dusted mine off and had a whole 32 mins of free time!!Thanks for the idea:)