Thursday, April 7, 2011

nanny 911.

Please. 
Come shoot me.

21 comments:

Meghan said...

ohhh my lanta.

This picture stresses me out.

Back to work, soon enough little muffin.

malia said...

ahhhh. love these moments at YOUR house. i'm dying to see you at work and I'm glad you're ready to come back.

Heidi Bruch said...

Repeat after me, "it could be worse, It could be worse, it could be worse." then poor yourself a stiff one.

Shawna said...

I feel your pain. And I don't get to go back to work in a few days. Turn on Disney and have a drink. Or two.

Wendy said...

That looks like what just happened for us in the mall parking garage...I feel your pain.

Val said...

I love this picture, it should be an add for a mom's getaway or something. At least they are still cute when they are crying:) Might not sound cute, but they look cute!

Alicia said...

Oh, I have so many of these moments and photographs. However mine would read "remind me why I wanted them"... followed by "shoot me"!

Thank you for making me feel less alone in my cynical world of motherhood!

Sarah K said...

Am I the only one dying to know what the little girl on Hadley's shirt is saying? This picture makes me giggle. I'm sure I just jinxed myself.

fiona westover said...

Sucks to be you. Both my kids are at school.

zaideafraidey said...

what you do to your kids to get a blog post.....love that you take time to get the camera to record these precious moments. Can hear Hads now.

A.B. said...

I just poured myself a stiffy (this is my fun term for a mixed drink.).

I took G$ to the doc today (come be nurse Gina, btw) and she told me that his meds will cause the big D (dia-rears.) These are the times when I say... my life is soooooooooooooo glamorous or... I hate my life. Whatevs.

Laurie said...

I was just thinking how great it is that you are a stay-at-home mom for a while yet, bc we get lots of good blogging out of you. But maybe not. Or maybe you just took all their candy and Kettle Korn that was supposed to be for movie night and scarfed it down?

Shaina said...

Just when I think I am ready for #2, you go and post this. Time for some more thinkin'

Jocelyn said...

sarah, hadley's shirt is the creepiest shirt ever. it's the reason she's crying. i'm sure of it.

Meg said...

JB, so true.

Heather Conniff said...

poor Rudy, was he there?

Lis said...

tell me about it...

Jenna said...

oh lord,i can feel the stress just looking at this pic

Laurie said...

"Oops They Did It Again" amiright?

If so, send my prize immediately.

Meg said...

How did you know that?! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!

Suz said...

no way...this just set me back