Monday, April 11, 2011

tiny dancers.

 We started ballet last week.  She loves it.  She needs to work on her grace.  She's kind of like Frankenstein in a tutu.
Oh, and 'big' cousin Lauren is in the class with her.  These two.  They are pretty smitten with eachother (when they are not beating eachother).

6 comments:

Laurie said...

love how those two are battling cousins. And we KNEW she'd be Frank in a tutu. PS THANK YOU for getting her the ballet outfit. As you know, I'm still scarred by my kindergarten ballet flameout.

Val said...

Umm...spill the beans on where you found the black leotard sans rhinestones! You know Lauren is dying to be "black ballerina". I can't believe we haven't had tantrums over this yet! I'm going to have to skip toddler group one of these days just so I can see these two crazies in action!

Lis said...

I heard about the abuse, and tattling. Hilarious. Those two must be having a ball.

fiona westover said...

Its kinda like the Black Swan and the White Swan.

Katie said...

could Lenny be any cuter? no. she could not.

Loosy said...

Little girls in leotards (not to sound like a pedophile) are so stinking cute. Adults on the other hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY41o-iZStI