okay....little missy, another "gig" is up. This girl missed them SOOOOO much that immediately after her very first day back she went out partying and did not get home til late, and Hads was going to wait up to show her our chickens!!
By go out & party...she means dinner with Fiona. By out late...she means home by 9:30pm. And both kids are sound asleep by the time I get off work anyways. Bite me Zaide.
Well, I (please insert bold italicized large font) missed YOU (Same deal on the font) something fierce and was thrilled to get to have dinner with you. Bite ME (you get the font thing by now), Zaide. (Sorry Mrs. Davis, I mean no disrespect)
see how it happens, you start this partying than everyone wants in on the action, before you know it your trolling the clubs looking for trouble.....and what about the poor children???
haha Zaids, spoken as only a mother could. And what's this about chickens? REAL CHICKENS? Because that would be awesome (and the property was home to frightening chickens back in the 60s. One of Judy's 4H projects gone terribly wrong)
no not real ones, and I do remember those ferocious chickens. One of those mamas better do a chicken post as they turned out to be one of my better craft projects.
Kate, no need to consume alcohol...come to Seattle, I'll meet you after work:). I'm just bad at leaving my house. Fiona, you kill me. Maree, boo hoo. Wish you were there too. Zaides and Lavs, chicken post to come! Probably the cutest little things in the world! For reals.
20 comments:
:)
absence makes the heart grow fonder...right?
how could you not? :)
what a cute duo! I'll bet they missed you like 60 too!
okay....little missy, another "gig" is up. This girl missed them SOOOOO much that immediately after her very first day back she went out partying and did not get home til late, and Hads was going to wait up to show her our chickens!!
your mom totally just called you out. ha.
I was thinking about you all day yesterday, I'm sure they missed you too - but wasn't it SO nice to pee in silence yesterday AND get a coffee? XOXOX
By go out & party...she means dinner with Fiona. By out late...she means home by 9:30pm. And both kids are sound asleep by the time I get off work anyways. Bite me Zaide.
cutest picture!!
he is getting cuter and cuter every day! sooo precious- siblings.
I wanna go out to dinner with you and Fiona!
Cutest freaking kids in the world! Love you and miss you!
Speaking of gigs...get these two a modeling one stat! They are so dang cute!
Well, I (please insert bold italicized large font) missed YOU (Same deal on the font) something fierce and was thrilled to get to have dinner with you.
Bite ME (you get the font thing by now), Zaide.
(Sorry Mrs. Davis, I mean no disrespect)
So cute! I bet they missed you too!
again...no fair. i want a dinner date!!! waaaaaa
see how it happens, you start this partying than everyone wants in on the action, before you know it your trolling the clubs looking for trouble.....and what about the poor children???
haha Zaids, spoken as only a mother could. And what's this about chickens? REAL CHICKENS? Because that would be awesome (and the property was home to frightening chickens back in the 60s. One of Judy's 4H projects gone terribly wrong)
no not real ones, and I do remember those ferocious chickens. One of those mamas better do a chicken post as they turned out to be one of my better craft projects.
don't worry bz...i don't consume alcohol so i'm no trouble at all. ;)
but that is precisely why i never get a date night.
Kate, no need to consume alcohol...come to Seattle, I'll meet you after work:). I'm just bad at leaving my house.
Fiona, you kill me.
Maree, boo hoo. Wish you were there too.
Zaides and Lavs, chicken post to come! Probably the cutest little things in the world! For reals.
Post a Comment