Ryan eats everything. Literally...everything. Don't even get me started on the number of times I have come home from work (pregnant, and not pregnant) craving something in the worst way (and remember I have had 13 hours to think about this one particular thing) only to find that it has been eaten...by Ryan. And yes, I would cry (pregnant, and not pregnant).
I've gotten smarter. Now I text him during the day saying "Don't eat the ______, or you will die".
Hadley has caught on too. And when we bought these treats for movie night, left them on the counter, and then went to the gym she said "Uh oh Mama, we better hide those so Daddy doesn't eat them." We decided to make him a sign instead. It worked.
They were safe. And so was he.

8 comments:
love Hads' printing! And you must mean he eats anything that is NOT fruit, veg, fish, foreign, or not made of sugar/fat, right? BC I seem to recall a damn long list of foods that Ry would NOT eat posted on Zaide's fridge...
her writing is amazing. You DID NOT need to paraphrase.
She's such a big girl, writing her own signs! And mom, like Megan would even be craving any of the things on that list! Please.
Having a craving for something all day long and then showing up to find it gone is one of the worst feelings. Like yesterday for example. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, started to drool a bit, walked to the fridge and the milk was GONE. GONE!!! I contemplated using water for about five minutes.
And Hadley's writing is impressive.
How in god's name is your just four year old writing sentences? Is this way above average? I hope so, otherwise Hayds is massively behind....she can write the letter H. The sign is darling and I know about the salivating and disappearing.
Love Hads cute handwriting! Love that she already knows she has to protect her treats from dad. Too funny.
okay, so i'm not copying but our ryan's are waaaay too similar. he eats the food i'm preparing to put in the girls bowls or whatever...right in front of me. so annoying and rude i tell him. he eats hidden chocolate, anything. love her sign. and yes...she is advanced. ava just started writing. you're safe heidi.
he eats everything because he runs and bikes 50 miles a day! start locking up your goodies :)
Post a Comment