Sad that I was super excited to go out to eat...and by 'out' I mean down the hill to Red Robin. Even sadder that we were there at 5:15pm...and home by 7pm...sharp...for bedtime.
I told you that we went "out for new years" and had sushi at 6. We did that again this weekend. Sushi by 6... but fear not there was a "lady" (cig dangling out of her lip-unlit) who had been there perhaps since lunch--so her slurring told me.
I announced to Ben, "Don't let me get there."
G also ordered his first sushi. ok, maybe it was just mango.
Wilder than our Friday nights, at least you went out to eat!! Don't let Lauren see Hads in those jammies, we don't need a Christmas morning tantrum all over again...the ONLY thing I wanted was those and I didn't get them...oh the drama!
10 comments:
Yay for Friday nights with kids! Hey, is that a Slim Chance I spy? Can I buy some off of you?? ;)
1. what's a Slim Chance?
2. Carsie is looking so big and chubby! yay!
3. LOL that you have to eat during 'senior citizen' dinner hour. You crazy kids.
don't fret. bennett's fave place is RR. we patron there often. and on friday nights. and are home by 7pm.
I told you that we went "out for new years" and had sushi at 6. We did that again this weekend. Sushi by 6... but fear not there was a "lady" (cig dangling out of her lip-unlit) who had been there perhaps since lunch--so her slurring told me.
I announced to Ben, "Don't let me get there."
G also ordered his first sushi. ok, maybe it was just mango.
we hti red robin at 4:15...you are a real party animal!LOL!
welcome to our world...we love having you there.
ha! I knew it, you do take them out to eat - caught you and it's a date - 5:30pm this Friday.
for some reason i just can't see you eating there. hmmmm...it's been too long apparently.
i love the dirty bird. yum.
Wilder than our Friday nights, at least you went out to eat!! Don't let Lauren see Hads in those jammies, we don't need a Christmas morning tantrum all over again...the ONLY thing I wanted was those and I didn't get them...oh the drama!
Post a Comment