Wednesday, May 16, 2012

dream a little dream.

This picture proves that miracles really do happen.
For two reasons.
One.
These two have never, ever both fallen asleep on me while I've rocked them at night.
This I loved.
Two.
Ry grabbed a camera and took a picture of it.
This I loved just as much.
I need to buy a lottery ticket.

11 comments:

Lis said...

Agree 100%. Would love to have two sleeping babies on me and proof of it...

Laurie said...

sweet. Don't be in a hurry to make that one quit sucking her thumb, it's adorbs.

zaideafraidey said...

looks like all of you are sound asleep, all look so cherubic. Nothing better than rocking your babies.

Jocelyn said...

i love this so much. i love you snugs in your hoodie with your pals. rocking babies looks good on you my friend. so does that tan too.

A.B. said...

sweet sweet sweetness. THESE are the perfect pictures. My husband would never think to get a picture.

BUY A LOTTERY TICKET NOW.

how did you make it happen? Whiskey in the botsy? I tell G it will only burn a minute. Until the warmth sets in.

kidding.

Heidi Bruch said...

How in God's name did this actually happen? Unless it was 2am, and even still, this would never occur over here. But boy am I jealous - sweetest photo ever.

Graeme said...

What a sweet picture!! And you look beautiful of course- do you do your makeup right before bed Meg? :)

Shaina said...

love, love, love this picture. my hubs wouldn't know how to turn the damn camera on, let alone take a picture. he would end up waking me, which in turn would wake the kid, and then all hell would break loose!

Katie said...

so sweet. This is how kids survive. The intermittent bliss.

Sarah K said...

I agree with A.B. Go buy a lottery ticket. I thought this only happened in movies. So darn sweet.

Meghan said...

love this.