Yesterday on the way home from the park where G's hands were covered in mud he said, "dirt. I eat it."boys are dumb.
Everything about that day looks perfect. Except for the sand. I hate sand. Love your jersey shore boy.
what are you and heather doing covered up? if there are any moms out there who can be naked on the beach it's the two of you. what a great way to spend a sunny saturday.. with bestfriends!
looks like a fun day at the beach, only thing missing was us:)
YOur son's face is always dirty. And is going to remain that way for the next 10-12 years, if I'm any judge of boys.
What the hell? Where were the Coronas? I don't ever want to be on a beach with you and/or Heather.
perfect little spur of the moment day date. let's do it again sooooon. xoxo
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yesterday on the way home from the park where G's hands were covered in mud he said, "dirt. I eat it."
boys are dumb.
Everything about that day looks perfect. Except for the sand. I hate sand. Love your jersey shore boy.
what are you and heather doing covered up? if there are any moms out there who can be naked on the beach it's the two of you. what a great way to spend a sunny saturday.. with bestfriends!
looks like a fun day at the beach, only thing missing was us:)
YOur son's face is always dirty. And is going to remain that way for the next 10-12 years, if I'm any judge of boys.
What the hell? Where were the Coronas? I don't ever want to be on a beach with you and/or Heather.
perfect little spur of the moment day date. let's do it again sooooon. xoxo
Post a Comment