We pretend we are neighbors...via text.
And if we were real life neighbors, our days would be spent like this.
Eating PB&J sandwiches at the 'kids' table.
Flirting with Millie.
Laying it on thick.
And it working like a charm.
And we would never have to cry when it was time to go home...
because home would be just across the cul-de-sac.
Until next time Batman & Robin & their mom.
xo
6 comments:
Pick me! Pick me! I want to be a neighbor too! Mine are super lame-o.
our neighbor's last name is SHARTS. Nice lady, but I'd definitely change that one.
STARTING AT LEFT TACKLE, BENCHING 400 LBS, BROOOOOOOOOOOOKE POOOOOOOOORAJ-KUUUUUUUUCZEWSKI! I've go some serious breastfeeding shoulders. Half a loaf of your bread doesn't help. "So, will Cannon take a whole sandwhich or a half?" "He'll totally take a whole." What I should have said is, "He won't touch it BUT I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SUCKING HIS DOWN, AND MINE."
Oh. And I thought we were virtual lovers?
love this - if wishes were fishes!
Jealous. Plain and Simple.
i want certain people to be my neighbors too. i think you count as one of them. this is exactly what rach and i do as often as possible. eat, give the kids our phones to play on, hold babies and wish we were pleural wives.
Post a Comment