'Mama, I will help Carsie get his shoes on.'
'Mama, I will help him put his coat on.'
'Mama, don't forget a bottle and a snack for him. I will get it for him.'
'Mama, I will watch him while you take a shower. I won't let him break the lamp.'
'Mama, I will grab him a diaper and change him.'
'Mama, I promise I won't let him go in the street or get hit by a car.'
'Mama, if he chokes I will yell for you.'
Think it's too much for me to ask her to watch him for a bit while I get a massage, a pedicure, my hair colored, and then have her meet me at Redhook after their naps?
10 comments:
Does she do travel arrangements yet? What does she charge per hour? Mama needs her roots done. We have a small airport. I'm sure she won't get lost.
Sounds like she's up for the task. what a good sister!
I believe I was Had's age when I started caring for siblings - watch for the rebellion at 17 - just sayin'
Can I PUH-LEASE borrow her???? Someday I would like to see you and your whole family again. :)
did i tell you she tried helping gary and donna change at luke's party? AS IN... walked in the bathroom after them and asked if they needed anything. your little helper is a full service type of gal.
You are so lucky. Seriously, can you have her teach my five year old how to put on her own clothes?
the Pam in her must not be getting many duties at school...
LOVE her.
I need a Hadley.
What's her hourly rate? Hopefully cheaper than what the college students are charging in Seattle (20/hr - WTH?!)
Seriously though, let me know if she needs a summer internship. I'd totally give Kindergarten credit.
She's a keeper!
All the credit you've let me give to YOU when I meet you at the dog park and you've got the kids and dog and snacks and blankies and bottsies. You owe your daughter an apology.
Wanna borrow my REI chair while Hads is working?
Post a Comment