We see this face.
A lot.
Like when he's standing on the coffee table.
Or on the dining room table.
Or out in the middle of the street.
Or breaking a lamp.
Or a milk glass.
Or a wine glass.
Or throwing his toys.
Or his food.
Or Franks food.
Or stealing things from his sister.
And running away.
And making her scream bloody murder.
Did I mention we see this face...
a lot?
10 comments:
and it works like a charm every time right? :) SO stinking cute. and SUCH a stinking BOY.
haha, that face is priceless. Dumb looking but priceless.
Get ready to see that face when he's 17, sneaks out, steals your car and sneaks back in....
miss that face. xoxo
I could stand seeing a lot more of that face. I might even hand him a permanent marker and lock him in the basement with my old couches.
I love the rapid hand movement behind the back - if he looks at you really hard you won't see him "getting" - it always works!
that face was a constant this past weekend, he's a crafty one.
clearly i am not spending enough time with this one. he's honestly been nothing but perfect. i don't ever see a little monster come out of him. he's as sweet as sweet can be:) Well.. that and independent.
He. Is. So. Bad.
And I love it.
I'll vouch for this face, I've seen it A LOT! Like every time he's hiding behind the table grabbing the phone, or pushing the knobs on my stove, or hiding in the pantry trying to play with the microwave or knocking pictures over. Of course now he's starting to shake his head while he does it:) But man, with a face like that, he can totally get away with at all and more! The boy melts me!
Post a Comment