Saturday, May 23, 2009

Super-fudge.

My girl finally has enough hair for pigtails (aka fudgies)...I've died and gone to heaven. As soon as I put them in, Hadley went right to the bathroom, stepped up on her little stool, looked in the mirror, and proclaimed 'I so pretty Mama!' Yes babe, you are, and I love your friggin' guts!



Sorry, had to show them to you from every angle. Kind of can't get over them.

16 comments:

Lis said...

She looks so much older with those! SOOOO cute.

Katie said...

YAY for super cute and crooked fudgies! love it.

Laurie said...

I die (again) for the bockety fudgies.

katy said...

Oh yes, to die for cute! Pretty hair just seems to make the day go better huh?! ;)

Unknown said...

They are TDF! Who knew that our bald little Hads would one day actually produce enough hair for fudgies. I know that was one of your deepest worries Megan!

Lis said...

Wow, Madeline is feeling like chopped liver...5 comments in a few hours!

Val said...

Lauren and I just looked at these pics and she said, "Wow, She looks beautiful!". Couldn't have said it better:) LOVE THEM!!!

Sue said...

DO NOT TAKE HER TO HAIR BASTARDS AGAIN! Love the fudgies!!!

Jocelyn said...

she looks so girly and i love them. yah for fudgy hair. and yeah for saltwater sandals!

Sarah K said...

What a cutie! The boys at the playground are going to be waiting on line to pull on those piggies! Playdate soon?? :)

heather said...

Love 2 little piggies and the shot from every angle. Perfect for summer!

Heidi Bruch said...

Holy crap this is cute - oh...to-die-for. I love them and it gives me hope that one day Hayden will grow enough haur for them! xoxo

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest!

Marie said...

So cute, and I love her pants!

Brooke said...

Adorable. And those seersucker pants, um, can I please have your daughters wardrobe?

Shawna said...

Adorable. When are we getting together for a playdate? Lets plan something soon.