A few weeks ago, we met up with Madeline and Auntie Lis to celebrate Maddies second birthday. We went to the dogpark (Mad's favorite) and had lunch at U-Village. It was quite a treat. And the girls had a fabulous time.
Sizing eachother up at the park.
In the thick of things. Hadley kept yelling 'no doggie, sit!" and Madeline was just giggling, even when she got knocked over. Then when Maddie got up and was covered with mud, Hadley just looked at her yelling 'uh-oh Mads'. They are such opposites.
These two girls COULD NOT be more differant. Madeline is a fearless maniac, Hadley is like a pair of safety scissors. I love how cautious she is in the picture and how Madeline is practically in the lake chucking rocks.
A birthday smooch.
And a great big cupcake, for a teeny tiny gal.
6 comments:
yin and yang they are. and i think they are both so cute for each their own reasons.
So cute...this is actually how different my two kids are! Although neither mind being covered in dirt and mud. It's fun as a parent to realize that we really don't have all that much control over the person they pop out to be. You're going to have a CRAZY boy next I predict!
such cute little cuzzies. I love that Hads is prissy prisserson and Mads is tough nut scrumpie.
Love the kiss shot. I'll have to get copies of those from you.
Not to mention the height difference too. I think Hads is the Giant Woman! Love the Sundstrom's nicknames...Prissy Prisseron and Tough Nut--somthin' er other! Mads is way too cute in the cupcake photo.
Linka forever!
opposites attract- these two are too cute together!
Post a Comment