My excitement for the summer is getting a little out of control. Sun, please feel free to stick around for awhile, and if you need to hide behind the clouds, please pick the days I work. Absolutely killed me to be avoiding the 'swine flu' and massive hysteria at the hospital while everyone else got to play in your 80 degree rays. Boo.
9 comments:
yay!!! i can comment again because RUDY is finally back! Ry is even giving rudy attention! love love love both of these pics (all all the ones below)!
RUDY!!!!!!!!
Ok, so Nurse Friend, you think this swine sh#$ is crazy too? Apparently, we have a confirmed case in Utah and of course, the hoity toitees of Park City went ahead and closed all of the schools...that's what you get to do when you're rich!
And by the way, who's that "girl" sitting in the chair. She's changed since I saw her in January! Can't believe it!
I changed my blog pic, let's see if it worked??
Morning Meg, I don't often comment on your blog but I am a regular stalker. You are one funny lady - you always make me laughh AND you have a wonderful way with words. I love the picture of Hadley on the slick checking the other girl out with the shades....She definately is wondering what the hell is she wearing! Love ya Sandie B
That would be slide not "slick"
i'm with you! i too am so ready for summer. and am looking forward to a bbq on your deck. love hads in her little chair
so need some nice weather here! It's overcast today, let's all go to Hawaii, bet it's nice there.
I'm so over this weather too! I want Hadley's adirondack chair.
Post a Comment