We brought this lil' puppy to the M's game the other night, and well, I pretty much felt like we should have been hoisted up on people's shoulders. We've finally got this parenting thing down. Distract those little SOB's, at all costs necessary. I know, I know, her brain is going to rot, but that will take much longer than the severe head trauma I would inflict by shaking her for the sake of a little peace and quiet. Even if it's only for 20 minutes (the peace and quiet, not the shaking).
6 comments:
I love you! Really, television is for their own protection.
wow. the lengths parent's go for a little peace and quiet. it's pretty brilliant.
brills, and whoever invented the portable DVD player should get the Nobel Peace Prize if you ask me.
She looks so grown up! Still working on packing a diaper bag. I would likely forget the dvd player but you are GOOD.
Yep...I have ALWAYS felt the exact same way with Ava!!! (Would people rather she be dead or just know all the words to Curious George!) I definitely know what you mean. Do not feel guilty! Enjoy the moment!
Who's Fiona Westover? because that sounds like a famous person's name...royalty or something!! And Meg, I remember when I said kids need to just be in a car playing car bingo or something...ya right! This DVD thing--way better, well done!
Post a Comment