Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playdate with Nana.

The other day we met Nana at the park. This gal is a phenom, she totes these three kids around like it's nothing. Most the time she's so quick with any and every thing, they don't even know what's hit them. And one thing is for sure, they are all smiles all the time with Nana around.

I am hoping Lauren dressed herself...between the tummy shirt that says 'don't make me call my grandma' and the dark pink socks with her light pink Keens, she is dire need of a visit from Stacy and Clinton.

Hadley didn't want to walk so she hopped on the front of Benny's stroller. Thinking Nana taught her this time-saving trick.

The boys.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

love Hadley aka Lazy Lorca. And I think Lauren looks GREAT! Her hair is soooo cute, and she's obvs a creative dresser. Benny is about as adorable as it's possible to be. Lucky Nana.

fiona westover said...

Your mom is awesome! Can I have her for a few weeks? Way to make fun of a kid's outfit. Meanie! (But excellent reference to WNTW.)

zaideafraidey said...

will have to get cindy tips as my turn is coming soon. You should see when we "borrow" the Bellevue Square strollers, Maddie ends up sitting in the package carrier.

Lis said...

Wow, Hads is stepping on the wild side a touch huh? Riding in a stroller without being buckled up is kind of extreme. Just kidding. I would be so thankful to have a child willing to do that. Why does mine insist on being carried when I don't want to and insist on walking when I wish she'd let me carry her or put her in a shopping cart?

Jocelyn said...

u and ry are so lucky to have great grandparent's on both side and your kids are so lucky!

Brooke said...

your husband's calves are amazing.

Meg said...

Brooke, my husband now wants to sleep with you.