A few weekends ago we went rode a ferry boat to Nana and Pa's boat. Hadley was in 'big boat' heaven. Every boat we ever see is called 'NanaPa's boat'...and then quickly changed to 'my boat'. Hads, maybe we'll get the boat in the will sister, just keep suckering 'em with those smiles.
First Ferry Boat ride.
We do not leave home without a Fancy Nancy book. The girl is obsessed.
Loved the arcade, no coins needed.
Some photo ops.
Nana met us on the otherside, and Hadley was ecstatic (that's a fancy word for happy).
Ry with a beer, because that's what you do on boats...right? Who cares that it was 9:30am...this is boat-life people.
All amped up for a dingy ride.
The boat excitement was a little too much for this gal. She fell asleep in Nana's lap on the dingy and continued to sleep on the boat for a good 2 hours, while the rest of us enjoyed the rays and few cold ones. Ahhhh!
9 comments:
I knew Fancy Nancy would be a hit! So ahead of the game there. I love that you are "boat people" And Had's outfit is TDF, of course!
i was v. jealous of the day. my type of outing. cute pic. cute fam.
yay for the life jacket! And I love the matching cheesy mom/daughter smile pic. Riding the ferry has to be the best thing about living in WA.
Love the passed out picture. How cute. Maybe she IS a water baby :-)
what fun and a great day to boot. We will have to wrangle an invite out of those P's soon.
Oh so cute of you and Hads cheesing it up! Your hair is super cute too!
Love the picture of you and Hadley on the ferry. She looks just like you! Saw a girl at the park the other day who looked just like you. Cute short hair, cute sporty clothes, just all around cute. Could have sworn it was you from the back. Then to top it off, I heard her call her daughter Hadley. Too funny. Playdate soon?
And good thing Ry is sporting his boating shorts too...too perfect! I'm jealous as well!
NEW POSTS PLS. I'm having to stalk your blogging buddies bc you never put anything new up...
Post a Comment