Sunday, September 6, 2009

high fashion.

I gave Hads the privilege to dress herself the other morning and this is what she came down in. Loved it. Didn't get to wear it out, but still thought she was pretty cool for picking out this little hodge-podge of threads.

15 comments:

Laurie said...

I die. End of story.

Laurie said...

BTW, why DIDN'T you let her wear this? It's fierce!

Katie said...

presh.

ps, your blog list is ridiculously long and kinda intimidating. you know too many people with kids now.

Meg said...

Totally agree, the list is way too long, it's annoying. I'll start cutting people.

Lis said...

Love the outfit and the shoes!

Jocelyn said...

this hodge podge needs a photoshoot stat.

Heidi Bruch said...

Fancy Schmance. Love her. Hayds has that shirt for next year:-) xo

zaideafraidey said...

love my little fashion queen, and she is beginning to comment (not quietly) on others fashion style, ala her mama.

Liz said...

Watch out Rachel Zoe.

Val said...

I think she looks darling! I'd let Lauren wear this any day over what she picks out. I think Hads is going to be quite the fashionista!

fiona westover said...

I want to know from Zaide what Hads comments about others? This should be good.
Megan, I am so nervous to get cut from the list. Spare me mercy. Do you ever look at your blog traffic report? I get many referrals from your LittleMissHadley!

Alicia said...

I agree with Joc. Very bohemian/glam. Need to steal a page!

Sue said...

Fiona - I think you're safe . . .

... said...

uhm is Hads picking a wedgie?

Laurie said...

I'm sure she is wearing a thong isn't she?