I came downstairs to her in this little get-up the other morning. She was baking Rudy dog treats, and after she 'served' them to him she started laughing like nobodies business. I asked her 'what in the heck is so funny about Rudy's dog treats?' She said, through stiffled giggles, 'I pooped on Rudy's treats'.
6 comments:
the "poop" talk begins. You might have revise the kitchen set up, I don't think the Amish have micros.
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. Poop is such a funny thing until, like, age 10. I think? Making mud...is what Ari calls it, thanks to Uncle.
Hilarious, especially after all of our 'poop' talk last night! She is the BEST! XOXO
We had our first "hilarious" poop session last week at playgroup...the kids were all upstairs just screaming "poop," "penis," etc. at the top of their lungs and cracking themselves up. So lovely.
love it! Of course the boys are ALL about poop, weiners, etc. Their fave planet is Uranus... and Hadley's baking outfit is to die for. Didn't know there were polka dot chef's hats!
I love that imagination and sense of humor, and again, imagination that makes her think it is funny that the dog is eating imaginary poop on imaginary dog treats. She's a nut.
Post a Comment